Easy Payments for Access to Quality Eye Care
At Henry Family Vision Care, we believe paying for eye care exams and treatments should be simple and stress-free. We work with many private insurance providers to offer direct billing, helping ensure you have the flexibility to pay for your family’s eye care.
From eye exams to dry eye therapy and myopia control, we take pride in taking care of your whole family’s long-term eye health. Book an appointment with us today to find out more about how we can take care of your vision needs!
We work with the following private insurance providers to offer direct billing:
Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan Coverage
The Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (AHCIP) covers some eye care services, including :
- One eye exam for children under 18 every year
- One eye exam for adults over 65 every year
- Monitoring diabetes-related eye issues
AHCIP provides full coverage for medically-necessary eye exams if you’re between the ages of 19-64. The plan also covers:
- Eye infections & injuries
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Sudden changes in vision
- Monitoring glaucoma & retinal disease
- Post-operative care for cataract surgery
Visit Us for Your Eye Care Needs
Your vision is important to us. Our priority is monitoring your eyes to get ahead of any eye issues before they become a problem—and using our years of experience to help you overcome the ones that do.
WHERE TO PARK?
Our practice is conveniently located near Highway 16 and Main Street in Edson, Alberta. There’s lots of parking available directly in front of our office.
- 5022 2nd Ave, Box 6928
- Edson, AB T7E 1V3
- Phone: 780-725-9995
- Fax: 587-405-3945
- Email: [email protected]
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday : 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed